Balanced Body supports the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) by offering a student membership to anyone who signs up for a BBU class at a special price of $35 (normally $50).
At the end of each month BB education will forward to the PMA a list of students who have signed up for a student membership. The PMA will send you a welcome email confirming your membership which includes information on benefits, a FAQ sheet, and the PMA Scope of Practice and the Code of Ethics guidelines. Refunds, renewal memberships and other PMA customer service issues will be handled directly by the PMA.
Pilates Method Alliance
P.O. Box 370906
Miami, FL 33137-0906 USA
Student Member - $35 (normally $50) per year
Student membership is an introductory status for first time PMA members who:
- have no prior Pilates teaching experience
- are currently enrolled in a degree granting program at an accredited or equivalent school/college/university
- are currently enrolled in a Pilates teacher training program
- wish to receive PMA Student membership benefits.
Student Members shall not have voting privileges and cannot hold elected or appointed offices in the PMA. Student membership has a one-year limitation, after which the member becomes an Individual Member. Student members must provide proof of their current enrolment in an educational program as described above.
Student Membership Benefits:
- Special discounted student pricing for annual conference / Save $100.00
- Subscription to our quarterly email newsletter, 'The Hundred'
- 15% discount off the PMA Pilates certification exam / Save $44.25